Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Family Photos

Fall is so beautiful, I think that it is my favorite season.
I was driving on a backroad the other day and saw a perfect place for a "photoshoot" For my family, now I am not a photographer but thought lets give it a shot, and I asked my mom to come and help.
I have been dying for some family pictures but didnt want the normal "Studio" Pics, here are a few of our photos.
Photobucket
Family November 2009
Photobucket
Dean and Matthew walking away from me turned out Much better then I thought it would..
Photobucket
Me and my Boy
Photobucket

Photobucket
As you can inagine, I took about a hundred Pictures these are just a few of my favorites.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Vrey nice photos. I ADORE that park, I used it for most of my photo shoots. I just love it.