Friday, February 12, 2010

Take Two.....

"Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish." John Quincy Adams
Awww so true, which got me to thinking, that there is something about everyone that they are not happy with... For me right now it is my weight, But I am working hard on losing weight this year and I am still going strong. Matthew is working hard too, he counts out sit ups and push ups so he feels involved and helps him in his counting too.
I am starting a boot camp in about a week or so that will help me to stay motivated and totally kick my butt!!! I am scared and nervous and excited all at once. Attitude is based on 10 percent of what life hands me, and 90 percent of how I react to it.
I guess it recently came to me, that like with everything in life, happiness is a choice. I have had to learn to not only change my eating habits but also my attitude and way of thinking, I am ready for a new me!
Here I come world! Society will no longer define happiness, especially mine. I will no longer let it. What I do with my life and body is all up to me. There are certain things about me that I can not change, but the things that I can, I am learning to be less obsessive about and more patient with!
Second Chance for a new me! I am down 13 pounds sicne Jan 2nd, and one size in clothes, thats just about 2 pounds a week which is not too bad!!! Wish me Luck in the new boot camp!

No comments: