Saturday, January 1, 2011

And Just like that...

I found myself thinking tonight, how excited I was t bring in a new year. 2011 is gonna be a great year, I keep telling myself. I know that it will bring a new job and health insurance.
2010 brought happiness too, but it also brought type 1 diabetes to a little 3 year old with no explanation of why and how and why... It then brought loss of job....due to, Well lets not relive or talk about that.
BUT
For a second at about 11:58 PM I thought....WAIT, STOP... HOLD UP.. I am not done with 2010 yet.NO LETS STOP TIME.
But we all know that is not possible, but this is the first year ever that I have felt excitement and terror all at the exact same instant.
Why be scared of 2011 you might ask well everything is unknown to me right now and sometimes not knowing is really scary!
And just like that.... in an instant it is all over and it is a new year!!! Hello 2011

No comments: