They played a huge roll in my life growing up and were there for everything, and I miss them so much.
There are times when everything is just fine and life goes on as normal, and then there are days like yesterday that I cant breath from the pain of missing them so much.
Growing up I remember so many things that we did, fishing, camping, hunting, vacationing, and now as a mom I want all those things for my son too.
Grandparents play such an important roll in childhood memroies. I am so glad that Matthew has a grandma that is so active in his life.
I am glad that Matthew has a grandma that takes such an interest in him and spends so much time with him, I wish Everyone realized how important that really is.
Grandpa 2/2006 and Grandma 4/2006
Grandma and Grandpa I miss you so much it hurts still..
No comments:
Post a Comment