Well I survived my 31st Birthday!!!
I stayed clear of the person that I thought was going to mess with my desk as not to remind him that it was my birthday!
I left work early and had a very nice relaxing dinner with my brother and his family.
Things went better then expected amd I survived. I dont like it, but what do you do?
I remember as a child thinking that when my mom turned 31 that was so old...now I am there, what??? How did that happen?
ehhh
1 comment:
hugs. I know exactly how you feel. my hubby turned 30 this year and we looked at each other and said, " when our parents turned 30 we thought they were old." Happy birthday and dont feel sad, from what I have been told the thrities are always part of life us women are supposed to remember as enjoyable!
Post a Comment