Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good bye 2009....

Wow, where has the time gone.
We had an amazing magical christmas this year. Matthew is older so is aware of what is happening. He enjoyed every minute of it and this year I was able to put more meaning behind it and explain what christmas is really all about. I dont know that he got the whole thing yet, but it was a start.
He has learned so much this year, and We had some big milestones, He can count to 13 with out help, He is fully potty trained, there is so much that he learned so fast with jsut little guidance.
He walked up to me yesterday and said Mom I was born in 2006. Wow where has the time gone.
As we go into 2010, I think about all that is to come, he will start pre school this year, he will start Soccer in the fall. Time flies.
We have tons of offers for new years eve, but in the end Matthew is the reason for everything that we do, he will not be at a baby sitters so we can go out, he will be with me and if we make it to midnight to watch stuff on TV then we do other wise we will be snuggled together bring in the new year with my little boy!!!
Good bye 2009 and welcome a fun learning filled 2010

1 comment:

Mrs. Wilson said...

You are such a good mommy and I hope you and yours have an amazing 2010! Soccer? Preschool? Oh MY!:)