Man, today just was not my day, I think I was cranky from the time I opened my eyes. And it was one of those days where I can hear myself being a bitch but can not do anything to stop it. WTH???!!!??? How do you pull your self out of that type of a mood?
I for the life of me could not figure it out!
I snapped at Dean almost everytime he opened his mouth and Matthew....Man...he really knows what buttons to push on a day like this where I want to duct tape him to the wall. LOL
Taking up drinking sounds more promising after a day like today! JK
I washed my sweatshirt that I just got from the coast, and threw in a bunch of stuff too, WELL Guess what Dean left something in his pants pockets and there was washed paper stuck to my new sweatshirt.....Big deal??? Shouldn't have been, BUT.....today it was like a war zone. I could see myself yelling and being mad with NO WAY to stop myself....All I needed to do was just rewash my sweat shirt....WTH????
I guess sometimes we need those days to just be mad and huffy and puffy and just plain bitchy....LOL, Now after a couple adult beverages and Dean at work and Matthew in bed I feel better........Do I feel bad about today???
Nope not a bit!
1 comment:
I get like that during the first weeks of early pregnancy and the last month of pregnancy LOL. I swear I would feel like my mouth had a floodgate with no door.:)
Post a Comment