Man I sit here at almost 1 am worrying about a friend that is in the ER. She is there alone because all the people that she lives with don’t take care of her like they should. In a house full of people how do you feel so alone?
This is one of those nights when I wish that my husband didn’t work graveyard, so that I could leave him home with Matthew and go be with a friend in need.
I know in my heart that if the tables were turned that she would be there for me if I asked. She is a great person and doesn’t deserve all that they put her thru.
How do you truly show a person that you value them and that you are there for them even when you can’t physically be there for them? I have a 5 year old asleep I cannot get him out of bed and sit at the ER at 1am. If Dean was home I would be there and I hope and pray that she knows that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment