Did you know that if you work out hard enough that your feet actually can sweat buckets...I know that I have sweat pouring off my body but my feet? That had never happened before.
Tonight I pushed harder then ever before.
I started this new bootcamp stuff, let me tell you squats and Lunges were created by the devil. OMG and then lets be more ambitions and add weights to the equation. MAN!! Tired tonight.
Had a LONG conversation with Doc tonight on the phone tho, Got some good tips and tricks and a little help too. I have the bestest Doc in the world to make calls in the evening to make sure his patient is doing good on the new "Life"
My arms shake as I sit here and type, but cant sleep yet as the endorphins are still pumping thru my body pretty good, I should be up cleaning the kitchen but, well.....I am sitting here writing instead. Don't want to stand, and bend, and clean at all right now. Why do today what you can put off til tomorrow. LOL
I got a new journal that i am keeping track of everything I eat and drink, and all the calories that i burn with each work out per day....
Yes, I am working out TWICE a day...I know you think OMG that is super crazy, But i have a LOT of weight to lose, So got to push and push and push this weight is EASY to put on but takes a lot to get off. So yes twice a day except on weekends.
I have become great a label reading, I got a lot of books about what to eat and what NOT to eat. man my blood sugars have been amazing. My high is about 138 to 150, now i know what you are thinking, well 150 is pretty normal, however my plan is to be pregnant by April so I need my sugars even lower then that. I need them to be about 90-120 MAX so working hard to stay motivated.
Normally i plan out my meals and snacks thru the day...breakfast....snack....lunch.....snack....dinner....snack.
Today was my first day to eliminate a snack!!!
YAY me! Cut out as many calories as I can!
Matthew has been enjoying the extra activities too, You should see that little man doing push ups and sit ups with Mommy. he does all the counting. He can count all the way to 13 with out mistake. so that is how many we do in a set.....He is so cute about it.
Well, I think my thoughts have come to an end and it is time for me to relax this body and these sore muscles until it is time to put my body thru all this again tomorrow!!!
1 comment:
Wow, amazing. I am hoping I can have that much determination after my baby is born because I have some MAJOR pounds to lose...how cute about your son doing it with you!
Post a Comment