We came home from life group tonight, to what I thought was going to be a relaxing evening...NOPE
I am sitting in the chair in the living room and I hear something in the kitchen, did I forget to turn something off? what is that noise? Matthew and Dean and I head to the kitchen to see what it is, I open the drawer under the stove and there is my noise right there looking at me, A MOUSE!!!!!!
Playing away and crapping in my pots and pans. Thank you very much for the presents. Luckily i never use what is down there any way and it looks like he has taken up residence there for quite sometime. Ummmm No, you may not live here, No we may not coexist here together.... Get out get out get out....
Then For one slit second I think of the super cute Movie Ratatouille, and I think....Nope that moment past..... Get this mouse out of my house, I am sure he will not be cooking me a gourmet meal.
So now I sent the hubby off to get some mouse traps, and i am doing dishes and disinfecting the drawer. UGGGGG
1 comment:
Um No that a very BIG negative!!! LOL I have 3 baby kittens that would love to coexist with that mouse! heehehe Oh man Laura I hear you full on...we had a mouse problem and it wasn't just one it was several however, two cats later and that was taken care of! Tell Star to pick up her game! :) LOL (that is if dogs eat mice!) Good luck my friend!
Post a Comment