Monday, October 25, 2010

Things that keep you up at night!

I got more news in the mail today!
I have this area in my life right now that takes a lot of patience and time and keeps me awake at night and the worst part is I can ONLY pray on it, I am not allowed to talk about it.
It is sometimes stressful and sometimes I hear nothing for a week or two. This may be an ongoing issue for quiet some time and there are lots of people involved.
I am not the type of person that likes to keep things bottled up, that is why I blog it helps me to get it out and deal with is so I can move on and be at peace, But this one has restrictions on it, so I have to follow the rules, But Hubby suggested that I still blog about my feelings thru this, just write NO specifics so I am trying it out to see if maybe it will help me to sleep just writing that I can not wait for this chapter of my life to all be closed and over with.
I am told that it will be ongoing, but I can still ask God to have his hand in it to help the process along.
And as we all know I pray daily, but prayer is more helpful if it is specific and that is where I struggle with this one, I don't know how to sum it all up and get it all out and know what I even want in the end. So I lay awake at night, not worrying, but just not knowing, and at the end of each day I have an open issue that I just want closure on....
WOW, there it is, it did help to write it down and get it out, That is what I want......that is what I need to pray for......regardless of outcome....I JUST WANT CLOSURE....
Sweet. I got it off my chest with out being specific, and I maybe just maybe feel better, Lets see if I sleep tonight!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww sweet lady~ I can only imagine what your going through. Patients is a virtue and one day your agnst will be relieved..keep your walk going and those prayers said..:) Much love and hugs to you...
Jessica

Mrs. Wilson said...

Vent all you want to, even if you are not specific when YOU know what you are writing about it can help!