Usually it is the beat that is in my head when there is no music playing, or at least no one else hears the music, LOL, But today I went for a 1.2 mile walk to the canyon and back and took my iPod with me.
I set up a "workout" play list of just up beat fast music, cause I thought that would give me the motivation to keep it up. As I get about half way thru the work out I find that I am walking faster and faster, so I was like cool just move with it, the music is good and I am doing OK, Not sweating too bad, and not panting, YET. LOL
Then I notice some guy standing in his driveway just looking at me and smiling, SO I quickly do the normal check, Pants on, yes, Shirt On, yes, Nothing hanging out of my nose, or mouth, LOL What is he smiling about? And of course all this happens in a few seconds as I run thru that's stuff thru my head. SO I smile back and keep on going, then it hits me, I am not longer just walking. I am doing a little dance down the street to the music. LOL
Oops, But he thought I was off my rocker, this crazy big lady dancing down the street. LOL, Good thing it wasn't someone I knew. but oh well, at least I was having fun and working out. It was a beautiful walk and I was enjoying the view of the mountains, and the canyon it was almost 70 and very comfortable. As I round that last block "cupid Shuffle" comes on and let me tell you it is hard to go to the right to the Right to the right to the left to the left to the left the last block home, But I did it and it was a good work out!!!
1 comment:
I've come back to this blog today to make a comment 1) because it rocks and 2) I keep imagining you be-bopping and dancing a groove down the street! I can even see the guy with the grin!! LOL This is great Laura, keep on groovin' lady!! :) Too the left too the left, too the right too the right now shuffle! Whoot Whoot!!! :)
Post a Comment