Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Toilet Seat Controversy

I am so tired of this fight!
But my fight is different then most, Most men leave the toilet seat up!!!! I WISH! No in my house, Hubby is too lazy to even lift the toilet seat, SO I SIT IN HIS PEE!!!! I would rather have my ass hit the water becasue I fall in then sit in his pee!!!!
UGGGGGG How do I get him to stop peeing on the seat???? Makes me so upset I could scream. Most of the time I check the seat first, and I have my handly spray bottle of bleach, cause he would rather me take the extra time to bleach the seat EVERY TIME I pee then for HIM to LIFT THE SEAT.
When You have to go bad sometimes there is NOT time to check the seat for pee, or I would pee my pants. GRRRRR, It would be one thing if it was Matthew but he Listens and he lets me know if he accedently got something on the seat, but its NOT the 4 year old its the 40 year old!!! Makes me wanna punch him in the face!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will admit I am roflmao..but not because you sit in pee but because of the last part of it quote "but it NOT the 4 year old it's the 40 year old!" Oh sweetie I so hear you..what is that about men, they are just lazy sometimes and they wonder why we have PMS! HA I love you! :)

Mrs. Wilson said...

Laura your post made me laugh so hard I woke up my sleeping infant! I am not sure what to tell you... on that one.:)