The 4th of July is tomorrow, which always brings on a flood of emotions for me. I am super excited to hang out with family and have BBQ's all over town, we have been envited to a bunch!
It makes me miss my Grandparents sooooo Much tho too, there was no other options growing up....It was Parade, Fun in the park, and Grandma's for BBQ. Thats it, You KNEW what you were doing on the 4th.
This year, I have not heard from my brother, Dont know what they are doing, My mom does not want to do anything, So it is Holiday with Friends more then Family this year, which is where the Flood of emotions come in.
Then 4th of July THREE years ago, changed it all too......I was Pregnant with a due date of July 26th.....I knew I would NOT make it to the 26th.......I could NOT walk. I was HOT, and Misserable that day. I cried getting into bed, cried getting out of bed, and cried just sitting there for MULTIPLE reasons. And on the 5th I had a almost 9 pound BABY boy.
I tell Matthew that the Fireworks are for him and his birthday, LOL he will hate me when he is older for that....LOL....
I am super excited to celebrate his third birthday this year, I kn0w that some family will come but not all, and the ones I want to be here the most will not be.
It will still be a fabulous Holiday and we will have a good time with great friends. Happy 4th of July to all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment