I swear, some things never change. I have been married for 9 years and I find that we repeat the same conversations over and over and over, when will it all make sense to him?
Its a Guy thing I have come to terms with, but does that ever change....Is there a day that the man will treat you the Same way IN FRONT of his friends that he does when no one is around.
Its a respect issue.
Why would there be two different people?
Why is it soo funny to be so cool in front of other people and then call me 10 minutes later and kiss my ass when no one else is around.
Will that ever change?
If He has become so good at kissing my ass and saying he is sorry, wouldnt it just be easier to just be respectful and treat me the same no matter who is around? Makes sense to me, why does this concept not make sense in the Male brain?
I Just want a man who calls me beautiful insted of hot...
who calls me back when i hang up on him...
who will stay awake just to watch me sleep....
A guy who will hold my hand infront of all his friends....
and treat me the Same no matter who is around....
Who thinks im just as pretty without make up....
the one who is constantly reminding me of how much he cares about me
and how lucky he is to be with me....
I have these things with my husband, when we are not around other guys....Does this exsist or am I dreaming?
I guess this is the laws of nature....and I will continue to have conversations about repect and humility, and continue to try and make it make sense.
Well I will head to bed, maybe this made sense maybe it didnt I am not sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment