What the Hell!!
So for the last couple months I have had the WORST headaches Ever! And nothing works on them, Just horrible headaches that never end.
Doc, thought that I was anemic, but the blood work came back fine, so when he called me to tell me about my blood work and that my A1C was down YAY, He stated that he thinks that these headaches are TENSION headaches. Whats that mean?
So he says there is something that we can try.....Deep Tissue Massage....I thought a massage ohhh how nice......
So he says lets make an appointment if you are sure that is something you want to try I say "ok", the whole time thinking...."if I am sure that is something I want to try?????" what does that mean? So I go thru the weekend...the 4th of july, and my sons birthday, and I had the WORST headache on my sons birthday so I am thinking to my self Ya I can not wait to see the doctor tomorrow.
So I get to the doc and we are in a little room, he comes in and sits down and we talk about the weekend, the blood work and all that jazz, and he starts to explain the deep tissue massage again...I am getting nervous...
What is this about and I think...I should have googled this as much as he keeps making a big deal, but I say ok cool lets do it...So he says ok lets find another Room, Hmmm, Weird....
LOL, All thru the massage I am thinking this is fine, I feel the muscles pulling and stretching and every once in a while when he would hit a certain spot i could feel where my headches usually are, and I thought ohhh man this is gonna be nice, No more head aches.
When he is all done, he starts talking about how I might feel in a couple hours and that there might be some pain as a side effect....What??? Pain, this was supposed to make me feel better...LOL... then he asked have you ever taken a muscle relaxer? hmmm...I answered yes, all the while thinking "that doesnt really work for a headche" what i DIDNT know was he was offering them to me becasue of the PAIN that was coming in a couple hours.......
And I mean PAIN. I am laying in bed right now unable to lift my head with out a major amount of pain. Ans NOW as I read thru the papers from the doctors office I see that this is NORMAL.....Normal??? Why didnt I take the muscle relaxers??? Why??
As I read thru more information on Google, I see that this is a common procedure and that what I am feeling is normal, and that it could be worse. So I guess I will be fine in about 48 hours. WOW! I should have reserached this before going in, I still would have done it, I just would have taken the muscle relaxers, Now I will have to call the Doc in the morning and try to get that prescription. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment