When you think about a blessing most automatically think of great things that have happened along the way, but most do not think about the BAD thing, or what we feel are bad things at the time.
When I think about blessings I have MANY, and they come in all shapes and sizes and are all packaged in a different way.
My latest blessing, was not package in any way that I would have ever hoped that it would be and it is a very scary place to be, but it is still a blessing.
I worked for the same company for 6 1/2 years, and my relationship with the company changed drastically on March 22 2010 when my son was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. I had to apply for a continuous leave to care for him, and once he was released from the hospital, there was still additional care that needed to be done. Living in a very roural area we have NO pediatric endocranoligists so treatment, had to be given at OHSU in portland about 200 miles away.
With my work there is state and federal protected leave that can be used in this type of a situation, which i needed to care for my son. However what I did not know at that time was that once I started to use FMLA i became on a "list" with my work.
What was once a great place to work became a struggle to even make it thru the day...Daily there were new demands from my sup with mixed messages and unrealistic demands.
What became a very scary situation, a fear of the unknown, with a lot of prayer and turning to God, we put full trust in God that all would be well.
T-Mobile decided after 6 1/2 years I was no longer the right fit for the company!
1 comment:
This is T-mobile's loss, not yours. You will endure and the Lord will bless you and yours. You are an amazing person, and doors and windows will open wide for you! Love ya!
Post a Comment