You know I learned over the last couple days, not to make fun of my mom!
She is never patient when it comes to anything, she wants everything right then and there. And I discovered that I am the same way, I think that I actually already knew taht, but it really reared its ugly head the last two days!
I wanted to redo Matthews room, he wanted a new bed and I wanted a new bed for him, I searched and searched and chassed ads and drove all over the place for two days trying to find the right bed!!!
Craigslist is amazing and somewhat helpful, Somewhat more difficult at times too.....UGGGG
We ran here for a free bed, Ran there for a bed for 25.00, ran this way and that way and FINALLY today found the right bed!
Matthew has not gotten out of the new bed since we brought it home!He keeps saying that it is time for bed mom!
So cute and I am so glad that he likes it!
No comments:
Post a Comment