
Happy Fourth Birthday Matthew!
Man it seams like just yesterday I was having Matthew, and yet he just turned FOUR!
How did that happen? Where did the time go?
Why is it that when you are a kid time seams to drag....cant wait to go to the school event....cant wait to drive......cant wait to graduate.....
And it all seamed like it took FOREVER to happen, Yet when you become an adult time seams to fly so fast.
I find my self saying more and more..."I just did that, and its time to do it again" because time just goes by so fast.
Matthew is FOUR now, he knows his ABC's all his numbers to 16 anyway, he can read his name and some words, can draw all his shapes and even some animals...WOW how time flies.
Four years ago you made your way into the world and when you were ready, there was no stopping you!!!
In honor of your birthday, I want to tell you four things you love right now and four things I love about you.
Four things you love: (besides Mom Dad and Grandma Debbie)
1. Thomas and Buzz Lightyear.
2. Your Dog Daisy.
3. Chicken nuggets and french fries.
4. Your Firends, Connor and Courtney, Karson and Sahalee, sometimes Gracee and the neighbor kids down the street! You love to enteract with other kids your age!
Four things I love about you:
1. That you Crack your self up when you do something funny
2. That you Laugh when other people are laughing even if you dont know why.
3. Your HUGE heart, You are so kind and sweet
4. How your little hand fits into mine, when you want to show me something and you lead the way!!!
I celebrate you all year round but Turning Four is pretty big deal, and now you are prepairing for school, which starts in a month
No comments:
Post a Comment