Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kids

Remember that show..."kids say the darndest things"? I thought as I watched that show years ago, man all those kids are coached to say some of those silly things, UNTIL I had a kid of my own!
Daily Matthew is Cracking me up with something that he says. He is such a comedian, where does he get some of these things??
Today we went to dinner at Madalines, and him and I stepped outside for a second while we were waiting for Dad and My mom to come out and he looks out into the street and then about 3 cars pull into the parking lot, He looks up at me and says "Look at all this traffic mom, What is this town coming to?"
WHAT??
That sounded like something a 70 year old man would say, In fact I am sure that when I was growing up my GRANDPA did say stuff like that, But where would Matthew get that from???
He made me laugh so hard I had to go back in and use the little Girls room!!!
He cracks me up

No comments: