Saturday, August 28, 2010

That time of year again

That's right my birthday is quickly approaching......
I had to use a calculator to see that I am really turning 32. What? 32? How did that happen?
So birthdays always bring that time of reflection... am I where I thought I would be at age 32?? Well, that is hard to say. I am married (still), I am a Mother, which I never thought I would get that opportunity, I am unemployed, I Own a 1998 Tahoe, And I Worship and praise an amazing God!
So with all that said, what matters most?? That God has lead me right where I need to be and success is viewed thru his eyes not mine.
So I guess this years birthday comes easier as I know that I walk with God and his plan is being fulfilled!
Happy Birthday to me, may I live to see my son grow up in a healthy happy christian home, and God willing maybe in the next year or two I can give Matthew a little brother or sister.

No comments: